Producing Live Music Events, Social Media Marketing In South Orange NJ G...







Today we’d like to introduce you to Gregory Burrus.


It’s an honor to speak with you today. Why don’t you give us some details about you and your story. How did you get to where you are today?

I have extensive Information Technology, Business Process experience as an executive managing large teams of over 100 plus folks in the telecommunications industry. I consulted for over 20 plus years on developing, delivering and improving the service delivery processes and customer support systems and departments around the world for Verizon, AT&T, Telus, and many more large scale organizations.

Upon leaving the corporate environment, I transitioned from corporate manager to developing my own TechOSS Website Development and Consulting Services. Already understanding the technology, the additional focus was getting my clients on the web but primarily understanding the client’s mission and ensuring that my clients find their target market and that their customers understood my client’s mission

Combining the knowledge of large scale corporate management, internet technology and target marketing with newer social media marketing, I evolved to ensuring that my client’s goals were appropriately realized and communicated using the mediums of today.

I’m sure your success has not come easily. What challenges have you had to overcome along the way? 

Moving through various industries as I have in the past I bring with me a set of various skills and technologies that worked well in the corporate environment and was told they would not work in small business. So tough for a while, the challenge was to learn the people, process and products of the smaller business world, their industry jargon and the culture. Once that learning experience was accomplished I was able to bring my vast years of experience to the table.

Let’s talk about the work you do. What do you specialize in and why should someone work with you over the competition?

Currently as a live music ambassador, promoter, producer, I book, curate, manage and promote live music events for private and local community events.

JerseyNYC Live Music Ambassador: https://gregoryburrusproductions.com
Media News & Articles: Patch User Profile for Gregory Burrus https://patch.com/users/gregburrus
Jersey https://www.linkedin.com/in/gregburrus
Signature Live Music Event: 24 Hours of Live Music Event: http://24hoursoflivemusic.com/

Read more on NBC Channel 21


Comments

Popular posts from this blog